2018 Junior Groovers Disco Dates
Friday 12th October and Friday 26th October
Friday 9th November
Friday 14th December
$5 Kids disco for our members children. The disco runs on the above dates from 6.30pm to 8.30pm.
Please note: Table bookings in the Auditorium on kids disco nights are not guaranteed unless you are booking a kids disco party on the night. Please contact our Functions Supervisor if you'd like to book a kids disco party on 4284 1577.
On the dates listed above, we are also taking bookings for kids birthday parties to coincide with the kids disco.
Download a kids disco party booking form here.
You can download disco party invitations here.
Let us take the stress out of organising you child's next party and let us do it all for you!
Disco Birthday parties cost only $19.50 per child.
This cost includes:
- 1 sausage roll
- 1 Party pie
- 2 Frankfurts
- 2 Chicken nuggets
- Hot chips
- Pizza slab
- Fruit cup
- Fairy bread
- 2 Jugs of cordial per table
- 2 jug of water per table
- Balloon for table
- Plates, napkins, cups, spoons
- Bowl of potato chips
- Lolly bags
- Disco + entertainment
- Small item for birthday child
- A reserved table for the children's party and parents
- The kid’s party tables will be clothed, have a coloured helium balloon per table and your child's name on it to ensure this is reserved just for you.
- Each kid’s party table will have a platter of fairy bread and a small bowl of potato chips for the kids/parents to nibble on.
- Each child attending the party will receive 8 pieces of hot finger food and hot chips
- Each kid’s party table will have a jug of cordial with plastic cups on it as well as paper plates and paper napkins and plastic spoons for the cake. Please bring your own cake cutter/server
as we do not have any at the club to loan.
- Cost per child includes free fun kids Disco with games.
Final bookings for birthday parties will be taken up to a week before the party. Payment must be made at this time.
However, its best to book as early possible.
Final numbers must be confirmed 7 days before the party. Payment must also be made at this time.
Once kids party numbers are confirmed, the full amount is payable even if some of the children that have confirmed do not attend on the night.
Birthday cakes, lolly bags and hats may be brought into the disco - Please do not bring streamers, party poppers, confetti or any other messy items.
We encourage parents/adults who are accompanying children to the disco to order a meal from the brasserie or a drink from the main bar and coffeeshop and bring them into the auditorium with them.
We do strongly advise that no glass is brought onto the dance floor to ensure a safe party area for all the kids.
All children must be signed in at the disco and they will not be allowed to leave the Auditorium unless they
are signed out by the person who signed them in. Kids disco is for children to 12 years only.
Card payments can be made 1 week before the party by contacting reception or by cash directly to reception at Woonona Bulli RSL reception.
(Cash machine available at the club)
PLEASE NOTE: Disco party bookings are only provided as a service to Woonona Bulli RSL Club financial members and their immediate family. Membership applications are available at reception and can be completed at the time of booking. A membership application form can also be downloaded here.
Once we receive your completed Kids Disco booking form, our functions coordinator will send you through a confirmation email with all the relevant information.